Hi there! Are you wondering if Aurawave could really provide you instant relief from aching lower back, stiff shoulder, knee or ankle strain, sore hip, and other body pains? This Aurawave review details how it works, its advantages and disadvantages, plus real user feedback to help you decide whether or not this product is worth a shot.
What Is Aurawave?
Aurawave, sometimes called Aurawave Perfect TENS is an FDA-cleared Class II medical device used for the treatment of lower back pain and extremities with TENS technology. It is a portable device available without the need for prescription hence you can easily obtain and use it without restriction.
How Does It Work?
Aurawave uses Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation or TENS technology which is an application of electrical current through the skin for pain control. This technology is used by doctors, chiropractors, and physiotherapists in hospitals and clinics worldwide. Aurawave’s system apparently delivers soothing, low-frequency pulses to fight pain in 3 different ways.
- Pain Signal Interference. The electrical stimulation intercepts pain signals before they reach the brain thereby limiting the body’s ability to sense pain.
- Endorphin Production. Its low frequency electrical activity stimulates the body’s own natural pain-control mechanism which causes the body to release pain-relieving endorphins.
- Muscle Fiber Stimulation. It relaxes tense muscle fibers by contracting the muscles which helps in the increase of blood flow to the affected area and consequently flushing away inflammatory toxins.
Additionally, because its electronic pulses are similar to those produced by the brain to stimulate muscle tissue during active exercise, Aurawave delivers a vigorous workout to improve muscle tone and performance. With a preprogrammed modes designed to stimulate a soothing massage at the muscle-tissue level, it supposedly promotes stress relief and general relaxation.
How Is It Used?
The compact and portable device is easy to use. You simply place the Aurawave electrode pads over the part of your body that needs treatment, and select the setting that is right for you. It has six manual modes that deliver specific treatment techniques and four automatic modes that have been calibrated using a series of pre-programmed pulses for optimum therapeutic results. With 10 levels of intensity, you can customize your treatment according to your pain level.
How Long Does It Take To Work?
According to manufacturer, the machine provides a release of endorphins and ‘pain gating’ effect within a few seconds of application. However, the endorphin release and extended pain relief may not become apparent until after 30 minutes of use.
The recommended treatment time per area on a specified part of the body is 15 to 30 minutes, 2 to 5 times per day. The device is, however, safe to wear for as long as required. If your muscles become sore from over-use, though, it is advised to refrain from treating those areas for 2 days. You can also reduce the treatment time and intensity settings for your next sessions.
- Easy to apply and use. It is user-friendly and can be easily customized depending on your preference.
- Safe to use. It is non-invasive, drug-free, non-addictive and has no side effects. It is also FDA-cleared.
- Portable. You can use it anytime and anywhere you need to.
While there is no known adverse effect, you may experience occasional but minor skin irritation from the electrode gel after long term use.
It is not recommended for individuals who are fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, have history of heart problems, suffer from pain that has not been medically diagnosed, suffer from epilepsy, or pregnant.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Deal)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416