Hi there! If you came here looking for Bowtrol reviews, then this article should put an end to your questions as you’ll find here nothing but the truth about this product, how it actually works, feedback from actual users, and the light and dark sides of the product that manufacturers won’t tell you. A lot of dietary supplements intended for colon health have been launched to the market but consumers are increasingly skeptical about most if not all of them. We examine if this product REALLY works. (Updated for 2013)
What Is Bowtrol?
Bowtrol is a dietary supplement formulated for colon cleansing and weight loss program although marketing emphasis is more on health rather than weight loss. According to its website, it is created for people suffering from constipation and intended to maximize colon health. It apparently increases energy while losing weight at the same time, safely relieves constipation, and stops occasional bloating and gas without the usual side effects associated with using other colon cleansers.
How Does It Work?
To fully understand how Bowtrol works, I delved into each of its ingredients and their corresponding uses which are responsible for the results that manufacturers claim. There are large number of highly beneficial and natural ingredients.
- Cascara sagrada root – used in medicine as a laxative and has long been used for the same purpose by native american groups of the Northwest Pacific coast. It is now widely accepted as a mild and effective treatment for chronic constipation.
- Chinese rhubarb stem – a colon cleanser and laxative used for treating chronic constipation. Its purgative properties relieves bouts of constipation. It stimulates colon to contract making the fecal matter move through the colon.
- Bentonite clay – considered as an effective detoxifier or internal cleanser. It removes toxins, improves digestive system, cleans the liver and colon, and boosts immune system.
- Aloe vera leaf – cleans the digestive tract by removing toxins and impurities. It relaxes the muscle lining of the intestine and helps kill some harmful bacteria or fungi in the colon.
- Slippery elm bark – used for protection against stomach and duodenal ulcers among many other diseases. It is also believed to be beneficial for stomach and intestinal problems.
- Flax seeds – an excellent source of fiber which is also full of omega-3 fatty acids. It effectively absorbs water and expands in the colon, thereby removing toxins as it passes through.
- Senna leaf – widely used as a safe component for colon cleansing. Also referred to as the ‘cleansing herb’ by the ancient Arab physicians who used this ingredient as a laxative and for other therapeutic purposes.
- Black cumin – used for centuries in India, Mediterranean, and Middle East for treating a variety of ailments and also known to address digestive issues.
- Epazote – native Mexican herb commonly used for culinary and medicinal purposes. It has a long history of use against intestinal worms.
- Peppermint leaf – known to help digestion by calming the stomach. Peppermint leaf helps break down fats and reduce bad cholesterol. It also discourages growth of harmful bacteria in the stomach.
- Olive leaf – Olive leaf extract has a wide set of health benefits. It is also known to lessen pain and swelling from hemorrhoids.
- Thyme oil powder – known to have several medicinal benefits including treatment for bloating and diarrhea among many others.
- Garlic extract – an antimicrobial ingredient that can lower cholesterol and boost immunity. garlic is also known for cleaning and strengthening the colon.
- Certified organic cloves – eliminates parasites and regulates smooth muscle function to optimize bowel movement.
- Probiotics – Bowtrol also contains nine billion live probiotic cells that helps in human digestion which results to better immune system.
Manufacturers recommend the lowest dosage for starters depending on the level of cleansing you require. You may consult your doctor if you wish to eventually work up to taking eight capsules per day and observe how your body responds.
Advantages & Benefits
Here are the main benefits of using Bowtrol. As you can see it’s not just limited to colon cleaning.
- Addresses both colon cleansing and weight loss
- Improves digestive functions
- Fights bad bacteria
- Boosts immune system
- Ingredients are all-natural and safe to use
- May take a few months before results take place
- Can’t be taken by pregnant women
(Continued on Next Page… Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416