According to the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS), about one-half to three-fourths of all Americans will develop hemorrhoids at some time in their lives. ABC News also just recently reported that hemorrhoids is the top trending health issue in the US for 2012 according to Google’s annual “zeitgeist” roundup of the world’s hottest search trends. If you’re one of those people searching for the same subject and currently looking for a natural treatment such as Venapro, then this article can help enlighten you. Here you’ll find all you need to know about the product including real user reviews and its upsides and downsides.
What Is Venapro?
According to the company’s website, Venapro is a long term non-surgical approach to hemorrhoids that uses a two-step, all-natural formula consisting of an oral supplement and a homeopathic spray. It is formulated to address both internal and external types of hemorrhoids and apparently brings more than just temporary relief.
How Does It Work?
Hemorrhoids usually occur during pregnancy and after bouts of constipations. Pressure and straining can cause the veins in the anal area to get tender and enlarged. That said, maintaining a healthy colon is essential to avoid constipation. That’s why Venapro’s two-step formula involves not just treatment for the hemorrhoids but colon care as well.
Based on their website, Venapro’s all-natural ingredients have been used for their anti-inflammatory and strong healing abilities that work from inside the body by treating the problem at its very source. The treatment is supposed to reduce inflammation, restore damaged tissue, improve bowel movements, promote natural blood flow to the rectal area, and lubricate sensitive passages.
The Hemorrhoid formula which should be sprayed twice under the tongue three times a day supposedly gets the ingredients into your bloodstream where they can effectively combat symptoms of hemorrhoids and help you get relief.
- Horse Chestnut – (Aesculus hippocastanum) can be destructive when consumed raw but as a component of herbal remedies, it can cure a host of diseases. It heals inflamed and painful hemorrhoids by strengthening and toning the body’s veins and diminishing swelling and fluid retention.
- Fluoride of Lime – helps with bleeding hemorrhoids and treats enlarged veins, itching anus, fissures in the anus and soreness and cracking near the lower bowel. It is also used for various skin diseases.
- Arnica – also known as Leopard’s Bane, it has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties used in natural medicine in the ancient times. It is used to treat veins, septic conditions and abscesses that don’t mature, and all indications of hemorrhoids.
- St. Mary’s Thistle – stimulates tissue growth and enhances liver functions. It helps diminish hemorrhagic piles, and treats varicose veins and ulcers.
- Witch hazel – restores veins to normal state and relaxes engorged hemorrhoids. It also alleviates sore anus.
- Stone Root – fights catarrhal gastritis, atonic dyspepsia, and hemorrhoids. It helps with congestion resulting from hemorrhoids and constipation.
- Muriatic Acid – an old name for hydrochloric acid and represents a solution of hydrogen chloride in water which is used for production of food enhancers. It is known to alleviate hemorrhoids that are sensitive to touch and eases itching.
- Krameria’Mapato – relieves aching and burning anus, and also used for the treatment of ulcers, angina, and stomach illnesses among others.
The colon health supplement’s combined ingredients apparently help improve the digestive and colon functioning. Recommended dosage is one capsule twice a day. The ingredients are:
- Vitamin E, Zinc, L Arginine Hydrochloride, horse chestnut, oat straw, plantain, cascara sagrada, bilberry, butchers broom, mullein, cayenne, and red sage.
Manufacturers said that all natural ingredients work synergistically with each other and have no reported adverse effects. While your body is supposed to respond immediately to the treatment, effects may not be noticed instantly as every individual responds to treatment differently. They recommended to use Venapro for at least three to six months to allow adequate time for current treatment and prevention of future hemorrhoid outbreak.
- Gets rid of itching
- Stops the pain
- Stops the bleeding
- Reduces swelling
- Eases the mildest to most severe symptoms
- Offers lasting effect
- Appliable for both internal and external hemorrhoids
- No adverse effects
- Can’t be used by pregnant women
- May take a few months to completely cure depending on the severity of the condition.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Special Offer)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416