Hi there! If you’re thinking of trying Prosvent then you’ve come to the right place. I’ve recently done some in depth research and would like to share the findings with you. This post discusses what Prosvent actually is, what’s in it, what it does, its benefits, and the not so good stuff about it like side effects. Most importantly we include results and real customer testimonials from men who have already tried the product. By the end of the article you will know if it really works and if it’s the right solution for you or not. (Updated for 2013)
What is Prosvent?
Prosvent is a physician-formulated blend of herbs and nutrients intended to help protect overall prostate health. Men who are suffering from symptoms of enlarged prostate are said to experience fewer trips to the bathroom, sleep better through the night, and enjoy better sex life with this clinical grade health supplement. The product strengthens and regulates prostate and urinary functions. This natural supplement comes in the form of soft gels.
The creator of Prosvent, Dr. Larry May, is a doctor of internal medicine. Dr. May is said to have helped thousands reverse and control the enlarged prostate problem.
How It Works
The comprehensive formula of Prosvent is apparently designed to relieve hesitancy, urgency, and frequency of urination by targeting the root cause of prostate enlargement. By regularly taking 2 soft gels of the supplement daily, it will bring the prostate to its original size and function without side effects. Because it contains potent and natural ingredients, it also supports men’s overall total health. The ingredients section goes into more detail as to why that is the case.
How Long Does It Take To Work?
According to the manufacturer and customer testimonials, many men typically start seeing positive changes within two weeks. A majority apparently achieve full relief within 30 days.
What Is In It?
The supplement is made up of the following key ingredients:
- Saw Palmetto Extract – Several studies have reported that it helps in improving symptoms of Benign Prostate Hyperplasia or BPH. This key ingredient is also said to work better with Nettle root which is also present in this supplement.
- Nettle Root Extract – Known to promote urinary function and prostate health. It is believed to support Saw Palmetto’s functions.
- Pygeum Africanum – This tree bark extract is believed to reduce inflammation by preventing the production of prostaglandins.
- Lycopene – This natural pigment is known to have powerful antioxidant properties. It protects cells from damaging effects of free radicals and helps prevent oxidation of cholesterol.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – Fortified with polyunsaturated fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, pumpkin seed oil has high levels of phytosterols which help block the damaging effects of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by its conversion from testosterone.
- Black Pepper Extract – It is known to reduce the effects of saturated fats and prevents bacterial growth in the intestine.
- Zinc – Zinc deficiency has been linked to prostate enlargement based on some clinical studies. Zinc is an essential mineral with wide range of functions including but not limited to immune function, defense against free radicals, and prostate health.
- Vitamin D – Certain studies reveal that more aggressive forms of cancer were found to be present in men with lower levels of this vitamin. This natural vitamin that sunlight freely provides is also present in many foods and maintains adequate blood calcium and phosphorous levels in the body.
It doesn’t contain Beta Sitosterol unlike some other prostate supplements such as Super Beta Prostate, which can assist with inflammation.
(Continued on Next Page…Benefits + Drawbacks + Real User Reviews)
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416