Hi! You’re on this page most probably because you want to know how credible this Super Beta Prostate remedy is. While there is a load of information on various sites out there, I want to share with you the result of my detailed and thorough research of the product.
Here you will learn the truth about experiences of actual users of Super Beta – the good the bad and the ugly. We won’t hold anything back so by the end you will be able to make an informed choice about whether or not this product can help remedy your prostate problems and improve your overall health.
(Updated for 2013)
What is Super Beta Prostate?
Super Beta Prostate is a non-prescription, all-natural supplement made with 13 potent ingredients. It is formulated especially for men who want a safe and efficient way of supporting and improving prostate health. The product is endorsed by Joe Theismann, a renowned sportscaster, and a former quarterback in the National Football League and Canadian Football League. According to their website, over five million bottles of Super Beta Prostate has been sold in the last 10 years and it continues to be a national best-selling supplement for men’s prostate health.
How the product supposedly works
The supplement merges 600 mg of plant sterols with additional 12 nutrients. In each serving you supposedly get 100% of your daily value of Vitamin D which is highly essential for healthy prostate cells and optimum health. The following are the detailed contents and their uses for your reference in order to understand how the product works and affects your prostate health.
What are the Benefits?
- Stronger urinary flow
- Improved bladder emptying
- Healthy sleeping habits
- Healthy prostate function
Ingredients and Properties
- Beta-Sitosterol – is a sterol that occurs naturally in nearly all plants as a component of cellular membranes. This is the key ingredient of the supplement which is clinically researched and found to play an essential role in prostate care among other medicinal benefits. Studies published by The Lancet – a British medical journal, British Journal of Urology, and a report from the Cochrane Collaboration found that beta-sitosterol helped improve urine flow for men, and reduced the urge to urinate at night. Studies also proved that men who regularly took beta-sitosterol have maintained beneficial effects over the long term.
- Zinc – support for prostate and immune health
- Copper – major role in antioxidant activity
- Manganese – essential for reproductive health
- Iodine – supports prostate health
- Chromium – supports blood sugar and prostate health
- Molybdenum – essential cofactor in uric acid production
- Selenium – a potent antioxidant
- Vitamin D – essential for optimal health
- Silicon – supports healthy immune function
- Boron – essential for prostate health
- Vanadium – preserves healthy prostrate function
- Germanium – targeted nutrition for men’s health
(Continued on Next Page…Real Customer Reviews… Does it REALLY Work?)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416