- Easy to use. Application takes just about 20 minutes. It comes with an instructional guide to help you apply the treatment properly.
- Painless. Compared to other procedures such excision or cauterization, this noninvasive method is pain-free. A mild stinging on the blemish can be experienced though but that just proves that it is working and it is nothing compared to the pain associated with surgery.
- Does not leave scars. When done properly, it will leave you with new and healthy skin. If you attempt to scratch or peel of the scab though, scarring is a huge possibility.
- Cost effective. Relatively cheaper compared to other procedures for mole, skin tag, or wart removal.
- Does not provide instant result. Unlike medical procedures that give you instant results, you will have to be patient and allow the treatment to work for a few days.
- Cannot be used around the eyes. While it can be used on the face, it is not recommended to apply the cream around the eye area or the eyelids.
- Risk of infection. This is also possible with any medical procedure. To avoid the risk of infection, keep the area clean and use antiseptic.
Real User Reviews
Here are a few excerpts taken from other Dermatend reviews. The following feedback sums up the general opinion on the product.
Removing a blemish that’s over 10 years old…
This feedback comes from a very impressed customer:
This user offers a few tips:
(Continued on Next Page…Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy It)
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416