Hi there! Here you’ll find an unbiased review on Zetaclear – a product which claims to provide ultimate nail fungus relief. My research which includes real user experiences and facts that manufacturers don’t tell you will help you determine whether or not this product is worth a shot. We also include information on the best deal available on Page 2. (Updated for 2013)
What Is Zetaclear?
Based on their website, Zetaclear is a homeopathic nail fungus treatment which uses potent natural ingredients that homeopathic doctors have been using to treat nail problems for decades. It is apparently well tested and has been widely used by hundreds of thousands of people in the last 10 years to safely and efficiently get rid of stubborn nail fungus.
How Does It Work?
Zetaclear uses a two-step solution combining a topical solution with oral homeopathic spray to help clear nail fungus fast. The topical solution works under the surface to promote healthy nails. It polishes and softens the skin around the nail. The homeopathic spray combats nail fungus directly into the bloodstream to give you relief from nail fungus without adverse effects.
According to the company’s website, improvement in your nails can be seen in about four weeks. By then, the keratin debris should be broken down and softened by the gel.
- Apply the topical solution using the brush applicator onto the nail then cover with a waterproof or regular bandaid. Leave bandaid until you next bathe or shower.
- Dry nail well after bathing and reapply the solution and use a new bandaid. The cover will keep the moist on the nail around the clock allowing faster results.
- Should the cover move or slide around your toe, replace with a new cover or bandaid after applying more gel.
- Scrape out any softened keratin debris every other day from under the thickened part of your nail and using an emery board, gently sand the flat surface of your nail once or a couple of times a week.
- The oral solution is to be sprayed under the tongue up to three times daily.
Solution Ingredients & Benefits
To better understand the product’s efficiency, I have listed the ingredients and how they help you.
- Tea tree oil – a natural antibacterial and a potent antiseptic containing terpenoids which are known to help promote healthy nails. The tea tree oil is used topically for infections including acne, fungal infections of the nail, lice, scabies, athlete’s foot, and ringworm. The tea tree oil in Zetaclear solution is diluted with carrier oils to prevent skin irritation.
- Almond Oil – known to moisturize dry, itchy skin. It’s loaded with vitamin E which makes it ideal for hydrating, and moisturizing nearly all skin types. It can also soothe chapped lips, and does not cause skin irritation.
- Jojoba Oil – rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that are essential to the skin’s radiance and elasticity, Jojoba oil is very similar to human sebum which penetrates deep into the skin and is useful to prevent moisture loss.
- Vitamin E Oil – a renowned antioxidant that removes free radicals that damage the cell structure in the body, vitamin E has a lot of uses and among them is for the reduction of the appearance of blemishes and scars.
- Lemongrass Oil – lemongrass is considered a super-herb that has been used for hundreds of years for medicinal and culinary purposes. It is also good for the skin and is used for acne and healing rough, dry, and scaly skin.
- Clove Oil – an old remedy for toothache, this natural analgesic is also used for killing more than 60 types of bacterial strains, 15 strains of fungi, and a number of viruses according to the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy)
- Undecylenic Acid – an organic fatty acid derived from natural castor oil which is believed to promote healthy skin.
Spray Ingredients & Benefits
- Antimonium Curdum 200C – used for treating painful sensibility of the skin under the nails, discoloration, slow growth, and horny growths on and under the nails.
- Arsenicum Album 200C – treats discoloured nails, warts, and other skin conditions.
- Miancinella 30C – treats bluish discoloration of fingernails, and burning and dryness in soles of feet.
- Nitricum Acidum 30C – known to relieve cramp-like pains, and is also effective in treating roguh skin and white spots on nails.
- Sulphur 12X – contains antiseptic properties and is used for nail ulcers, swelling, and inflammation of points of fingers, and itchy feet.
- Thuja Occidentalis 200C – beneficial for reducing warts, hangnails, soft, brittle or crumbling nails, and chilblains on toes.
- Kills nail fungus
- Helps clear yellow keratin debris
- Easy to apply
- Natural, safe, and effective
Find out what actual users are saying about the product on the next page and if they could substantiate manufacturer claims.
(Continued on Next Page…Disadvantages + Real User Reviews )
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416