It promises to eliminate joint discomfort, maximize mobility, protect joint structure, and rebuild cartilage but does it really deliver? Can consumers say that Supple – the supposedly ultra-premium beverage for joint health makes a positive difference? Feedbacks from actual users are revealed here along with the product’s benefits and drawbacks so you can have a smarter decision after reading this article.
What Is Supple?
Supple is a liquid dietary formula based only on ingredients that have been supposedly proven to lubricate joints, protect against damage, and comfort sore joints. It is apparently safe and healthy as it uses only the highest USP ingredients at thoroughly clinically studied dosages. USP means United States Pharmacopoeia which sets the standards for drugs and dietary supplements.
Supple comes in an eight-ounce can with 30 calories and 4g sugars from fruits. Available flavor is peach mango and it has no artificial sweeteners, and no unacceptable ingredients. Its labeled claims are 100% guaranteed.
How Does It Work?
The supplement provides the body with the building blocks of cartilage, glucosamine, and chondroitin to increase the strengthening and repairing process. Both glucosamine and Chondroitin are natural substances that seep into the joints and aid in synthesizing proteoglycans which give resilience to cartilage and strentgth to ligaments that surround the joints.
Supple’s formula is enhanced with 10 essential vitamins and minerals that facilitate joint repair and prevents oxidative injury.
- Glucosamine – an amino sugar naturally present in shells of shellfish, animal bones, bone marrow, and fungi. It is a precursor in the biochemical synthesis of glycosylated proteins and lipids.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – usually found attached to proteins as part of proteoglycan, Chondroitin Sulfate is sulfated glycosaminoglycan consisting of a chain of alternating sugars. It is an imperative structural component of cartilage that provides its resistance and compression.
The combination of glucosamine (1500 mg) and chondroitin (1200 mg) has been clinically proven to be more efficient than either agent individually.
Other ingredients include Vitamins C, D, E, B3, B5, B6, and B12 which play important roles in joint and cartilage health. The formula also contains essential minerals such as calcium and magnesium which are known for maintaining strong bones and structural stability to cells that support collagen synthesis. Pure plant extract called Rebaudioside-A is also found in the formula which is renowned for its natural way of reducing blood sugar levels.
How Is It Used?
Supple uses a two-step system that apparently guarantees result.
- Step 1. Drink one 8-ounce serving of Supple every day, anytime of the day with or without meal and finish it all at once. You can enjoy it as it is or take it over ice or cut it with water.
- Step 2. Start with the right kind of fitness program to reduce pain and increase physical function. Apply the scientifically based eating plan to reduce inflammation and lose extra pounds.
- Rebuilds and relieves. The physician prescribed glucosamine strength is intended for effective joint symptomatic relief and joint structure preservation.
- Soothes and mobilizes. The potency of Chondroitin is safe and effective in soothing discomfort and restoration of joint mobility.
- Protects joint structures. Supple’s formula includes potent antioxidants delivering 10 vitamins and minerals including 120 mg of Vitamin C which is clinically proven to protect the joints.
- Side effects. Supple is deemed safe and effective even for those maintaining medications and have allergies. However, the most common side effects observed are increased intestinal gas and softened stools. For best results and maximum safety, it is still recommended to consult your doctor prior to taking Supple or any other supplements.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416