Hi there! If you landed on this page looking for Wartrol information and reviews then you won’t be disappointed. Here you’ll learn how this topical treatment actually works and why its manufacturers are claiming you can get rid of warts without the need for conventional procedures such as laser surgery, cauterization, cryosurgery, and surgical excision among others. We show how it works, what’s in it, how to use it, outline the advantages and disadvantages, list real user experiences and most importantly answer if it really works as an effective wart removal solution. (Updated for 2013)
What Is Wartrol?
Wartrol is a non-prescription, natural, topical solution used for the removal of unsightly warts from your legs, hands, arms, and genital areas caused by human papillomavirus (HPV). Based on their website, Watrol uses many of the same ingredients administered by physicians and dermatologists in removing warts in their offices. Apparently, the product is formulated to bring you the same benefits without a visit to the doctor. It is deemed safe, effective, and fast relief from home for only a fraction of what you would normally spend at a doctor’s clinic.
How Does It Work?
Wartrol uses a mixture of FDA-approved ingredients and all-natural oils that support a scientific process called Keratolysis. This process thins the toughened layers of skin produced by the HPV virus at the wart’s location so they can be shed. Shedding supposedly helps weaken the HPV virus so warts are easily and effectively rid off.
The main component of Watrol is salicylic acid which is known to burn out warts and kill HPV. Other components include ethyl alcohol, menthol, ascorbic acid, polysorbate-80, hydroxypropylcellulose and flexible collodion. With combined FDA approved ingredients and all-natural oils, the product doesn’t just remove warts but apparently restores the affected skin to its natural state as well.
How To Apply It
Using the product is easy, the following are the simple suggested guidelines:
- Dip the application brush into the liquid solution bottle.
- Apply the solution onto the wart using the applicator and air dry for about 1 minute.
- Allow about 18 to 19 minutes for the liquid solution to begin dissolving the wart. Avoid covering the wart with clothing or band-aid during this period.
- Repeat the same steps until the wart is totally removed.
- Easy to use and noninvasive – No painful procedures required. Without visiting your doctor, you can perform the easy treatment yourself.
- Inexpensive – compared to other types of treatment that can cost thousands of dollars, this is relatively cheap.
- Available without prescription – You can obtain it from the comfort of your own home anytime.
- Private and confidential – Manufacturer will deliver the package on your doorstep in a package that is not labelled so only you will know what’s in it.
- Money back guarantee – this ensures that the company is confident about the efficiency of their product. Should you decide it’s not the right product for you, they will assist you with the refund.
But is it really as good as they say? The next page has its disadvantages plus real user reviews to help you determine if actual experiences can substantiate manufacturer claims and if Wartrol can bring you ultimate relief from unsightly warts.
(Continued on Next Page…Disadvantages + Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work?)
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416