Hi there! If you’re looking for YumaLite reviews then you won’t be disappointed for having landed on this page. Here you’ll find how the product works, its advantages and disadvantages, plus real user experiences – both good and bad – to help you determine whether or not this is the solution you are looking for.
What Is YumaLite?
YumaLite is a medical light therapy visor that is designed to help alleviate the symptoms of low energy and low mood due to sunlight deficiency. People living in climates where days are shorter during winter are the ones usually affected by this condition. This head-mounted unit is the first light therapy device that delivers both white and red light. It apparently uses a patent-pending, clinically proven technology that is known to be effective, safe, convenient, and affordable.
How Does It Work?
Sunlight plays a substantial role in nourishing and energizing the human body. A lot of studies have already proven that getting enough sunlight aids in preventing chronic illnesses such as seasonal affective disorder (SAD), mental depression, type 2 diabetes, osteoporosis, and cancers affecting various parts of the body such as breasts, stomach, bladder, cervix, ovaries, colon, and the prostate. Needless to say, it is nature’s free medicinal pill in promoting health.
For various reasons, however, it is difficult for many people to get adequate sunlight. Chances are you are lacking sunlight if you spend too much time indoors due to work or lifestyle, or perhaps you do spend time outside but it is winter or fall when the sun is usually up later in the morning and sets rather early in the evening.
Light exposure helps the human body clock to work properly and the lack of it means deficiency of serotonin – the happy hormone that is produced in the morning which gives humans a boost in the day contrary to the evening hormone called melatonin which is produced in the evening and causes sleep.
With inadequate light, you are producing more melatonin than you should which greatly affects the body. Melatonin regulates behavior, hair growth, hunger, and sex drive. It also impacts a lot of other bodily functions. As a result, you may experience varying degrees of lethargy, sadness, over-sleeping, and over-eating among many other symptoms of light deficiency.
Studies however, have proven that when natural light is not available, light therapy such as YumaLite can replicate the benefits that you would normally get from the sun. Whereas traditional light therapy requires facing stationary lamps for up to 90 minutes daily, YumaLite’s technology simply requires you to put the lightweight and ergonomically designed visor on your head for 30 minutes a day and in as little as 7 days, you are supposed to experience noticeable improvement in your mood and energy.
Because it is battery-powered, using the device while doing your normal everyday chores is possible. You can absorb the power of light therapy while doing practically anything.
- Your very own personal sunshine. You can enjoy improved mood and say goodbye to winter blues with this clinically proven, advanced technology wherever you are and whatever your lifestyle is.
- Ergonomically designed. It has a tilting mechanism for optimal light placement, an adjustable head mount so you can easily fit on the head and it can be worn while you are wearing eyeglasses.
- Comfortable. It is made from durable, lightweight materials so it is easy to carry on your head. It is also easy to travel with since it is cordless.
- Two light mode options. Traditional light therapy devices offer just one light color.
- You could easily depend on the device and take sunlight for granted which could never be replaced.
- While deemed an affordable solution, it is still costly compared to the free remedy you can get from the sun.
(Continued on Next Page…Real User Reviews + Does It Really Work? + The Best Place To Buy)
Pages: 1 2
Fatal error: Call to undefined function nrelate_related() in /home/beginhe1/public_html/wp-content/themes/thesis_182/custom/custom_functions.php on line 416